HostGator Web Hosting
Tuesday, November 17

Additional questions and answers of Upwork (formerly oDesk) job application


Sometimes, additional questions of Upwork (formerly oDesk) are messed of newbie job seekers.
After writing the cover letter, any freelancer good to know these below answering Upwork additional questions.

Upwork Additional Questions and Answers | FutureDigit the view of computing
1. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
According to your job requirements, I have been working on projects like yours for the past so many years. To get to know more about it you can simply peep into my portfolio, profiles and employment history where you will find the similar projects like your desire one.

2. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
Ans: Yes, I have suggestions for you in this project. According to my concept, the updated strategy and proper methods can make this project successful without a doubt. And surely I will make this project successful.

3. Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?
Ans: According to your job details, I have years of experiences in both fields. And I always use the updated techniques and win the competition. I have a strong belief that it is worth the time we will be spending and I would be able to make this project successful within short time.

4. What part of this project most appeals to you?
Ans: Here the two parts of this project appeal me very much, one is that all the requirements are in favor of me and the second one is I like to do this kind of job. And, with my experience I can assure that you won’t face any trouble in the project.

5. Have you taken any Upwork tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job?
Ans: Yes, of course. I have taken the upwork tests to prove my mettle as a freelancer in this field and I have done well. You can take a look at my complete profile to see the tests I’ve passed are and my score as well.

6. How much time do you think it will take to accomplish the task for google results?
Ans: Competition is everywhere. Always want to be ranked in google. Not more than a couple of months. It takes time to get ranked in Google. And, if you take a look at the competition, then it is worth it. Keeping in mind that every business these days is going online to get better revenues, 2 months is a worthy time. And, I can assure you that once we are through with the requirement part, we can set a time frame in which I will be getting the desirable results for you.

7. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Ans: Experience is the golden factor in this project. And I have the experience of working on similar projects. That’s the biggest reason why I feel myself to be the best fit for the project. I have taken the tests to prove my worth, and the projects that I’ve worked on in the past are a clear reflection of my mettle.

8. Do you have any questions about the job description?
Ans: (i) Your arrangement of the job description is fully understandable and I have understood it very well. Still I have no questions about your job description. If I need any information latter, I must convey you and discuss with you in a friendly circumstances.
(ii) The job description is pretty clear in itself. I have gone through it and managed to understand the requirements quite clearly. However, to make sure that we are on the same page, once you hire me for the project I will definitely get in touch with you to discuss the requirements even further.

9. Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Ans: I have carefully read your job description and the job requires a professional expertise in your required skill. And I am strongest at all of your required qualities. Hope I will be the perfect worker for you in this project.

10. What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
Ans: Everything is now becoming challenging, if one has to win he or she should have the proper knowledge of the present situation. And I am most experienced in this factor. Hope I will make your project successful.

11. Why did you apply to this particular job?
Ans: (i) I have applied to this particular job because all the requirements of this project are in favor of me and I can 100% assure you that I must be successful in this project and satisfy you. I never apply to any job what doesn’t match my skills.
(ii) The project requirement that you have mentioned finds my interest because I have worked on similar projects in the past. And, I am strongly confident that I will be able to do justice with the project without a doubt.

12. What questions do you have about the project?
Ans: (i) Frankly speaking, the requirement has been jotted down quite clearly. Kudos to you for that! And, once we set the project rolling if I will have any doubt I will discuss them with you.
(ii) I have read the whole job description and it is really informative. I did not found anything that is irrelevant to me. I have understood every single part of the job description. Still I have not any question about the project. If I need any further help, I must ask you.

13. What SEO jobs have you done in the past?
Ans: I have successfully completed many SEO projects before, you can see my employment history and portfolio projects. You can find that there are quite a number of projects like yours that I’ve managed to deliver in the past successfully.  I hope I will also be successful in this project. You can undoubtedly hire me.

14. How much time will you need to work on this project to see results and how will you spend your time working on this project?
Ans: Planning and execution are the two important parts of getting the results. I would begin with planning the road map for the project and share it with you. Once you are fine with the project map, I will go ahead and start executing the plan to get the results.

15. Have you done high quality back-linking before? if so what sites do you use?
Ans: Sure I have done high PR back-inkling before and ranked many sites and manage to get the desired results for them as well. You can check my employment history and portfolio. (You can also include some links here)

16. Why should I choose you over the other 100 that have applied for this Job?
Ans: This is a good point you have asked. The first reason that I would like to mention here is that I have experience of working at similar projects in the past. And, that’s not the only thing. I keep on upgrading my knowledge as per the latest changes in the field. So, you can be sure that I will employ state of the art mythology to get you the results.

17. Who have you worked with that has yielded quick results. What was the cost to client to receive positive results?
Ans: I have successfully completed many projects. Take a look at my portfolio and you will get plenty of references of the client’s I have worked in the past. And I took the relevant cost, I never ask for high price.

18. Tell me how you would go about increasing my rankings for my website?
Ans: (i) Ranking a website on some certain keywords are now very difficult. But if one has relevant ideas and skills about the search engines’ logarithm, he/she must win this competition. According to that I will first make your site search engine friendly then I will make it popular to others and increase its rank.

(ii) Keyword research and then searching the keywords that fit within your website requirements would be the first thing I will do. Once that part is done, we can go ahead and start work on the search engine optimization process that would get your website ranked in Google search results.

19. Have you read the job description fully and understand it and feel you are an ideal candidate for the job?
Ans: Great question. I never take any attempt without having the full knowledge of a matter. I have carefully read the job description and only then I decided to apply when I thought; I am the best one for this project. You can undoubtedly hire me.

20. Do you have previous experience? If so, do you have some examples?
Ans: (i) This is a good question, my dear client. And yes, I have a lot of previous experiences. For more on it please check my profile, work history and feedback. I have also added some portfolio that is more relevant to your question. Thanks a lot.

(ii) Yes, I have worked on quite a number of similar projects in the past. You can check out my detailed portfolio to see the projects that I have worked on and delivered successfully in the past.

21. What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
Ans: (i) Yes, really a good question. You have seen many freelancers have applied in this project but the best one for this project should be the person who has previous experiences for the relevant skills. And I have both experiences and skills. That’s why I can proudly assure you that I will be the best one among the all workers.

(ii) Maintaining an open and clear communication channel, along with the expertise that I bring along is something that you can expect from me. While the biggest problem in working remotely is the communication gap, but you can get in touch with me whenever you want. I have shared my communication details in the portfolio, so you can check.

22. Can you read and understand English to a reasonable standard?
Ans: Yes, I have command over English language and can read, write, speak and understand English to reasonable standards. Although English is my second language, I practiced it well and now I am able to fully read, write, listen and speak in English. Hope our conversation will go well during the project.

23. Why should I hire you?
Ans: (i) Yes, really this is a good question. You have seen many freelancers have applied in this project but the best one for this project should be the person who has previous experiences for the relevant skills. And I have both experiences and skills. That’s why I can proudly assure you that I will be the best one among the all workers. Hope you have got your answers that why you should hire me?

(ii) You should hire me for this job as I have a thorough understanding of this niche and have worked on projects similar to yours in the past. I can deliver the task in quick time frame, while maintaining clear communication. I am also open to quick feedbacks so as to ensure that I and the clients I work are always on the same page and there are no chances of any miscommunication of any sort.

Note: You can modify the above answers as your needing or according to job description.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

5 comments:

  1. thanks for all that, but there are other more questions which client can ask, i have experienced many new questions from client and have prepared answers myself for these questions. check this - https://onlinebiddingtips.blogspot.in/2017/01/upwork-questions-and-answers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. guides and reports

    Positive Candidate Experience - JobFlix take the guesswork out in your quest to find the most employers brand and suitability talents, saving you time and resources. Toolkits, Guides and Reports to help you in your Talent Acquisition.



    to get more - https://gojobflix.com/about.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page.
    modern logo design

    ReplyDelete